We are travellers on a journey to the heart of life.
In dedicating myself to learning, sharing, teaching and mastering the art of mindfulness, I serve as a travel guide, highlighting the essential landmarks along the journey to wholeness. Through individual coaching, workshops or seminars, I offer the opportunity to explore this timeless wisdom.
What is a Vedic Master?
The pinnacle of accomplishment within the world-renowned Chopra Center is to be certified to teach Primordial Sound Meditation, Perfect Health Ayurvedic Lifestyle, and The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga. Proficiency in – and mastery of – these three disciplines conveys a special designation known as the Chopra Center Vedic Master. This coveted triple certification represents the highest level of commitment to exploring the depths of Vedanta, Ayurveda, and yoga.
What will you learn?
As an experienced Vedic Master, I offer instruction in the following areas:
- Primordial Sound Meditation – A powerful meditation technique rooted in the Vedic tradition of India
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga – A consciousness-based yoga program
- Perfect Health Ayurvedic Lifestyle – A unique approach to health focusing on the whole person – the mind, body, and spirit
The many gifts of meditation, yoga, and an Ayurvedic lifestyle include:
- Re-establishing your ideal state of balance
- Overall wellbeing
- Increased flexibility and energy
- Relief from stress and anxiety
- Restful sleep and inner calm
- Higher states of consciousness
- Greater levels of intuition and creativity